Hello sports aficionados! We're still temporarily closed at this time for Fall season and will revisit reopening for the Spring season.
If we decide to return during these challenging times, our Phase-3 ViaSport guidelines would look something like this:
* Teams will compete in a cohort to reduce chance of infection.
* There will be no more than four teams competing in each cohort (max 50 players).
* When a team switches to a new cohort, there is a mandatory week off (14 days between games).
* Players must be spaced out 2m, and wear masks while waiting.
* All players must fill out a Covid screening form every game.
* No spectators are allowed.
Hello League Members,
Unfortunately, the Spring Season has been completely cancelled; and so, the Championship winners will forever be a mystery.
At this point, we've sent all refunds and credits.
For PayPal and Square, the refund FAQs suggests 5-30 day total refund period. The refund will be returned to your credit, or debit. You do not need to make a PayPal account to receive the funds; however, there is a wait after your refund is marked "Complete" and show on your credit card. Please contact us or PayPal if more than 7 days after marked Complete.
We're still waiting on a few league members to settle outstanding fees from their end. For those players, please send us a quick note to let us know where you stand, and if you'll need more time. We're here to help our league members.
Stay safe and Healthy
PayPal Refund FAQs
PayPal Contact https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/contact-us
- March 15 - Snipers and Chief's games have been cancelled.
- March 15 - Hawks game has moved up to 5:30pm vs JETs.
- March 15 - Vancouver Vanguards vs Bots game 7:30pm game has been cancelled.
- March 15 - Park Rangers vs Puck Off! game at 6:30pm has been cancelled.
Thank you to the players for your understanding-
We're monitoring COVID-19 outbreak closely. Please check the website and your email regularly for instructions or possible game cancellations.
North Shore Ball Hockey games are still on at this time. While we are in a serious period of time, everyone must be reminded to be vigilante in washing hands and taking precautions to stop the spread of the virus.
NSBHA will continue to keep in touch with the Public Health Agency of Canada on recommendations and protocol.
Older players and persons' with weakened immune function should stay home. If any player is feeling ill, you are advised to stay home until it is determined you do not have the virus.
We will continue to keep you updated by way of email and website notice when applicable. In the meantime, stay safe and clean.
The schedule weeks have been updated from March 15 to April 26. The teams will still be playing the same competition, but in a slightly different order. Thanks and let us know if you have any questions!